Friday, July 12, 2013

Bryce Canyon-- Brown Family Trip

This weekend was our Brown Family Trip to Bryce Canyon with Buzz, McKylee, Wayne, Charish, Lisa, Ron, Austin, Tanner, Jaxon, Porter, Grandma Elaine, Me(Jennifer), Kade, Clint, and Cole.  Darryl was gone on a business trip so the boys and I stayed in Grandma's  trailer with her.  We started the tradition but when Dad couldn't make it we put it on hold for a while. My mom really loves being back where she grew up. Ron, Lisa, and Buzz ran the half-marathon this year. I was going to do the 5K with the kids but then changed my mind because I got thinking about it-- if one of them decides they are done it's not going to be fun anymore and with 7 or more kids that would run with me the odds of that happening were pretty good. We went and hung out at the campground pool instead-- a favorite spot for the kids. These pictures were from Sunday when we went to check out the sunset in the park with Uncle Buzz, and Grandma. The Nances and McKylee went to a different look out point than we did.





We were cracking up at this little chipmunk.  He was on the edge!  The kids thought for sure he was going to fall off while he was nibbling away at the food he had found.




What cute, silly boys I have.

No comments: