Sunday, December 7, 2014

Photo shoot

For weeks I've wanted to take new pictures of the boys but as it usually goes the stars don't align perfectly.  I need enough time to get them all ready, I need the weather to cooperate, I need the boys to be in a good mood, and we need enough time before the sun goes down.  Well I had about 45 minutes to get them all ready, find a location and take some shots and this is what we ended up with.  I was pretty happy with them but I couldn't eliminate any of these because it paints a perfect picture of each of their personalities.  I couldn't love my boys more.  I'm one lucky mom!  Sorry boys for being a drill sergeant but I was in a race with the sunset and couldn't waist time. Gotta' love picture time!






























































































No comments: