Wednesday, February 4, 2015

{heart} attack

For our Young Women activity tonight we gave 9 people in our neighborhood a heart attack.  The girls cut out a bunch of hearts and put messages on some of them and then taped them all over their doors.  I thought the doors turned out super cute.  I should have taken a picture of the girls though because they were flying high on good feelings.  They were so happy and when we were done they said they wanted to keep doing everyone in Heber.  Unfortunately that would take A TON of hearts and we didn't have anymore.  Maybe we'll expand and do more next year.  I love activities like these.  That night just before I went to bed I got a text from the owner of this door that said she cried when she saw her door.  She thanked us repeatedly for making her feel loved and so happy.  Ah, good day.

No comments: