Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kennedy Space Center

What an awesome place to experience.  It is just so amazing to get an inside look on the space program.  We watched a couple IMAX movies and one was mainly about the Hubble Telescope.  The things we've been able to see from that are just incredible.  It was so hard to wrap my head around the massiveness of the universe when they were talking about a star being a trillion light years in diameter. ????  That just doesn't even seem possible.  Just incredible.  I always wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid but I found out today that I would have NEVER been able to do it.  I could never sit in such a confined are for days at a time.  The "astronaut" we were posing with was hilarious to watch.  He would stand completely still and then when someone, who wasn't aware that it wasn't a statue, came to take a picture next to him he would put his arm around them and scare them.  It was so funny!  


No comments: