Saturday, December 14, 2013

Redmond Inc. Company Christmas Party

Tonight was the annual company Christmas party at the library in Provo.  It is getting larger every year so I'm not sure how much longer they'll be able to hold it there. :)  It's always great food, and fun to see friends/associates that you haven't seen since other Redmond activities, or since you were younger and living in Sevier Co. :)  They always show a video of some sort, a slide show or something that depicts what Redmond has accomplished.  It just amazes me every time I think about where the company was, not that long ago.  I always wonder what Lamar and Milo think.  I wonder if they would have had any idea it could be reaching so many people so far.  I'm thankful Darryl works for a company that is based on morally correct principles, that their focus is to really help others, and that they provide an avenue for the workers to be in a position that they're passionate about.

No comments: