Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cruise Trip Day 10 Travel Home

It's the day, the day when it all is over. Not only was I sad it was over but now I had to travel all day and just anticipate the reunion with my boys-- oh if I could just warp there that would be great! Well we arrived at the Nance's about 10:00 PM and much to my dismay the reunion didn't go as I envisioned. Kade and Clint were ecstatic to see us and so that was great, but Cole wouldn't let me hold him. I tried and he'd scream, cry, and push my face away. It was pretty sad. He loved Darryl though and wouldn't let Darryl put him down. At that moment all the fabulous things I did and all the fun I had were NOT worth it. It took him 2 days before he decided he loved me again. :*( I'm not sure if he was mad at me for leaving him and Dad could do no wrong so he wasn't hating him or if he just didn't want me any more either way it was sad. The good news is that he loves me tons again and I love that. :)

No comments: