Monday, February 28, 2011

What They Think Of

We went to visit the Grandparents this weekend and when we were getting ready to walk out the door at 8 PM(notice the boys even have their shoes on) they some how came up with the idea of putting clothes pins all over Granny. I have no idea where that came from but they were giggling so hard that I just let them do it and of course I had to take a picture. About an hour later we left. :) We visited the Browns too. We went swimming with McKylee on Saturday. It was Cole's first swimming experience and he LOVED it. He splashed and splashed and then he'd kind of paddle when he wanted me to move. It took him about 2 hours to get cold and then he was not happy until we got him dry and warm again.

1 comment:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Oh my heavens how funny they are! I love all of the updates. What fun you guys have had! So cool you guys went on the cruise too. Looks like it was a ton of fun!