Friday, February 11, 2011

Cruise Trip Day 8 Barbados


Barbados-- talk about living like a movie star. We were on a huge catamaran(The Silver Moon) sipping pina coladas(virgin of course-- glad I asked cause all the crew members were shocked when we said we wanted virgin-- he chuckled and said, "I don't do virgin.") We were just off the shore of beautiful condos and resorts, on turquoise water snorkeling with the sea turtles. They were so awesome! I wish the boys could have been there for that. Darryl grabbed one and it drug him for a ways. They are pretty big and tough. We swam over to the shore and walked along the beach to a picture perfect church. This is what I love: beach, sun, water, beautiful flowers, crashing waves on the rocks, and my love. It couldn't have been much better--I take that back, it ended. It could have been better if it had never ended. Oh well we've got to go back to reality some time I guess.

It was another formal dining night. The whole trip had been full of everyone matching here and there; Wendy and I's swimming suits, Darryl and Jared's shirts, Wendy and Jared's shirts, then Stephanie and I coordinated very well in our dresses. Tonight's adventures were a "Movie Under the Stars"--featuring The Next Three Days(pretty good show), and then another round of Farkle.

No comments: