Saturday, July 5, 2008

4-Wheeling

We spent most of the day 4-wheeling with our friends the Marshs near Cascade Springs. We've lived here almost 3 years and we'd never been to that part of the mountain. It was so great to get out in the mountains. I just love it!!! The springs are so beautiful, but not quite what I expected. Clint was in dyer need of a nap as you can see in the picture of him on Darryl's shoulders. When we went home he slept for 4 1/2 hours straight!
While we were riding around we also did some Geo caching. Darryl and I have never done that before. It was so fun. I'd love to get a GPS and do more of it. Thanks Marshs for a great time!
We went home and finished the fence-- YEA! I'll post picks tomorrow.

3 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

What a great idea to use the baby carrier to hold Clint on the 4-wheeler! I thought they'd be too big now... but I guess not! I love his bike helmet ;)

Stephanie said...

How fun! It's so pretty up there. It's always fun to get the kids out and let them enjoy the outdoors and getting dirty!

Stephanie said...

How fun! It's so pretty up there. It's always fun to get the kids out and let them enjoy the outdoors and getting dirty!