Saturday, July 19, 2008

He's 2!

<
Wow I've been blog slacking lately!

I can't believe I no longer have a 1 year old. That simply means it is strictly toddler business at our house. :` (
I always thought it was silly when I'd see people crying about their kids getting older. Well maybe I'm just emotional right now but I really want Clint to stay a baby. If anyone knows what I can do to change that let me know. LOL
We celebrated Clint's birthday while we were down for my niece Jordan's wedding. (Side note: I didn't take my camera to the wedding--NICE! I'll have to get some pictures from my mom and post them some time.) Luckily I did remember to get it out for Clint's birthday time. He was so excited about the cake. We were trying to get him to open his presents in the living room and he kept pointing to the cake in the kitchen and saying, "Right dare! Happy Birthday. Right dare!" While Kade was eating his cake he kept saying, "Thanks Clint. Thanks for having a birthday cake."
"Who wants ice cream?"
"I do!"
"I do!"

We put a candle we got from China on his cake; He wasn't sure what to think of it. I think the little firework crackling sparks at the beginning scared him a little.











The candle plays the Happy Birthday song and Clint kept saying, "Hear dat?" (Translation: Hear that?)

6 comments:

deb said...

jenn,
I cant find my phone I think Olivia hid it somewhere. sorry I havent called you back. the weekend was crazy and now I have no phone. I really want to see you guys this week or whenever. let me know what your schedual is like. I will call you whenever I find my stupid phone. k bye

Stacie Aho said...

Happy Birthday Clint! I can't believe he's 2 already! How crazy. MJ will be there soon. So sad!

Spencer's Adventures said...

Happy Birthday! That candle is awesome!!!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday, Thanks for the ice cream how did you know I was saying "I do!"
Having a two now three year old I totally knew what Dat meant!

~J

Rhi said...

I know how you feel about your baby turning two. I'm scared for Gage not to be a baby, it's kinda sad. Looks like a fun party!

K'Brina Colby said...

I know what you mean. Emerson is going to be 2 in August. I'm not sure that I am ready for the terrible 2's.