Sunday, July 20, 2008

All Dressed Up . . .

. . . with no place to go.
Darryl was gone on business to Chicago so I spent the morning trying to get the kids ready for church before I needed to put them down for a nap. I got them all tucked in and then I had to get me ready while they took a quick snooze. It was time to leave so I got the kids out of bed and we headed to church. Darryl helps so much on Sunday mornings so when he's not there it feels like I've really accomplished a great feat if we make it to church on time. This week I was feeling good as I parked the car in the parking lot and then proceeded to open the back car doors to get the boys out. When I opened the door, much to my horror, I found Clint COVERED in throw up. :{ Really? Now? Urggg!! Here we were all dressed up for what?-- To go home and spend the day washing Clint and his clothes. Oh the joys! Seriously though, it wouldn't have mattered if we weren't going anywhere and we were just in our grubby clothes. I just don't like to deal with throw up ever. I was hoping Clint had just eaten too much or something, but to my dismay he was sick for the next couple of days. :(

No comments: