Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good friends




I finally made it over to West Valley to visit one of my friends from High School. It was so great to just hang out with her. I really wish she lived closer so we could do it more often. Her house was one of those places that a kid never wants to leave. They had a huge bouncing room that they blew up in their living room, a swimming pool, bubbles, swings, sandbox, and a room FULL of toys! Kade thought Mel's house was the best. He keeps saying, "We'll have to go there again." We really need to go to Kangaroo Zoo. Look at Kade's face; He was beyond happy!
I don't know how some people do it. She and her husband are working full-time and going to school. He's working on his masters. Plus they have 2 super cute little girls. And like most people they have tons of family things to go to or help with. How they do it I'll never know, but thanks for the great day Mel!

2 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

That thing looks like it should belong in my house. I must be slackin'.

Jenn said...

I agree it does look like something you would have. I give you 6 mon. and I bet you'll have one. :)