Saturday, October 25, 2008

Family Pictures

After 2 years we finally updated our family picture. I have never paid more than $8 for a huge package of family or kid pictures. Well this time I paid $160 for a much smaller package. Ouch!!!!!! I'm sure that's a typical package price, but I just wasn't use to it. Luckily the photographer did a fabulous job and so the pain was softened some. Paul Malan was the photographer. He works with Darryl and I'm so glad we had him take our pictures. If anyone would like his contact information let me know and I'll get it to you. They turned out great even though the kids weren't super happy. They hadn't seen Darryl all day so they just wanted him to hold them and they essentially didn't want me near them in the picture. After taking a few family pictures Darryl wanted one of me, and a one of the boys. The boys unfortunately were done so their expressions aren't the greatest but the picture still looks great.

8 comments:

Rhi said...

I'm impressed! Your boys are not only both looking at the camera, but both smiling. They are way cute!

Tweeb and Danyette said...

They turned out very nice. You have a cute little family and the boys are both smiling (thats a good photographer, especially if they were grumpy).
Danyette

Jenny said...

the picture of you is absolutly beautiful. He did do a great job. I just paid a bundle too and we didn't even have the whole family in the pictures!

Stacie Aho said...

Those are so good! I saw the one of just you on Paul's blog- and it's so beautiful!! I didn't know Paul had a little business there on the side now. He took our family pictures last year and we got a couple great ones! I wish we could have him do it again this year!

Rachel said...

super super cute,

you are such a good looking family!!

K'Brina Colby said...

I love the family pics!! Such a cute family you guys are!

Spencer's Adventures said...

I love your family pictures! They all look great!

Spencer's Adventures said...

I love your family pictures! They all look great!