Monday, October 27, 2008

UVU Kids Night

I wish I would have found out more about this before tonight so I could have told everyone about it. The UVU campus in Heber had a Halloween Kids Night tonight. I was leaving work and Amy askec me if I was bringing back my kids. She told me that the 'party' started at 7:00. I went and checked out the booths and figured I'd just see if the boys were up to it. I picked up the boys and mentioned a few of the booths and Kade was cheering, "Wahoo! Wahoo!"
I took the boys home got them dressed and headed back to the campus. The boys loved it. They had a fish pond, face painting, a popcorn walk, crafts, bean bag toss, pin the nose on the jack-o-lantern, ring toss, a 'feel the creepy things' table, and cookie decorating. The only down side is there were a TON of people there. The boys favorite thing about the night though was a fog bubble machine. I agree, it was pretty cool. My favorite though was to see the faces Kade would pull as he felt each item on the creepy things table. He hates when his hands are sticky or dirty so after he reached into each bucket he'd pull his hand out inspect it and then brush it off quickly.
Sorry no pictures for this one. It was too to hard to keep track of my kids, all our stuff, and dig out the camera.

5 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Good find! I heard about that last year, but I forgot about it this year...wonder why.

Jenny said...

Rachel had mentioned that she heard about it! In theory I would have wanted to go, but then I would have realized that it is nice to stay home too! Glad you had fun. If you ever want to just take one, we would love to watch cade or clint.

~J

Jenny said...

I only say that because sometimes one on one time is fun. Not that I wouldn't watch both kids or that you shouldn't take both children... you get the idea!

Jenn said...

You kill me! You've got 4 kids (not to mention one is a tiny babe) and you're offering to add to your chaos? Are you feeling okay? If you're needing a break let me know. :D

Rachel said...

I actually knew about this event and I considered i, but that is all. I stopped right after I thought about it and how many people my Kendal would be running into. I am glad you had a super time.