Thursday, October 16, 2008

Like Father, Like Sons--part I

Here are our two little wrestlers in training. This video is proof that wrestling is genetic. The boys have never seen a wrestling match and Darryl has never wrestled with them. You'll see they have some good little moves, but obviously no one has told them the point is to not be on your back.
The videos are 30 sec. each. Parts I, II, & III are just them wrestling around. Darryl and I could watch them a million times but that might be because we're their parents. If you only watch one watch Part IV and turn up your volume; Clint throws a twist in the action at the end-- he's so cute I could just squeeze him (Oh wait, I do-- way too much I'm afraid).

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't believe in your spotless house you would have a book under the love seat!

He is so stinkn' cute! My boys seem so big compared to your boys, wait until they are in 1st grade and you look at these videos! Love it.

david and michal said...

hey, jenn! thanks again for having us over last night. i didn't get the emails of uncle jay from darryl--could you have him try sending them again? my mom would like to try a date, so let's get the ball going!! hee hee