Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mommy time












A few days into our new schedule with me working and Kade began being very needy for mommy time. He wanted me to hold him a lot-- very unusual for him. I told Kade, "Tomorrow we'll do something special-- just you me and Clint. What do you want to do?" Kade's response, "Play with my friends!" So much for just time with me. He did play with friends but we also did something special; We rode the carousel at Zermat. Tim, Laynee, Mandy, and Dax joined us for the fun. The boys absolutely LOVED it. When we got there we had some time to kill while we waited for someone to start the carousel. The kids ran around deciding what animal they wanted to ride. Kade was very excited about the bunny. When it was time to ride the gentleman opened the gate to let us in and Kade, like he'd never seen the carousel, said, "Wwwwoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww." Clint, as you can see in the picture, wasn't too sure of the ride. After a short ride he had changed his mind. He wanted to do it again, again!

4 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

I love mommy time. I wish we could have gone with you that day. We haven't been to the carousel forever. Call us for the next fun Mommy time activity!

Dede said...

Your boys look like so much fun! You have such a cute little family. Its so fun to see you are doing well and enjoying life

Autumn said...

I love it. I hope your new teaching job is going well. I love mommy time too.

Rachel said...

what a fun fun time! I bet it make Kade's day. Mommy time, I love it.