Wednesday, October 22, 2008

YW Halloween Party



I'm sure all my fellow Salina cloggers will know which one I am. I know, I know, I look like I'm 10-- I'm suppose to. I was going for a 10 year old 'Sweet Home Alabama' look. My favorite costume was Wendy's pregnant skeleton.
Our Halloween activity is always a favorite. The girls are so fun. Twister was a fun addition this year. Every year they play a game where someone blindfolded tries to eat a doughnut from a string. It is always great entertainment to watch that one.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

so funny! I love that you wore your clogging costume. did you wear your bloomers? The ruffled little behind of those was always my favorite part.
Wendy does look so cute, so great.

rosie said...

This is so fun! I love your clogging costume! You need to do a dance at the next ward talent show! :) You guys have a great presidency...your girls will always remember the fun things you do with them!

K'Brina Colby said...

Ooohhh...MMMYYY....GOOOSH!
I have that clogging outfit! That is so funny!!!
It looks like you had a good time.

Lisa said...

When I saw the picture I started laughing so hard!!!! You achieved the 10 year old look way to go!!!! You will not see me in my gymnastics costumes ever!!!

Spencer's Adventures said...

That was fun...the girls always love it. They have a good time no matter what whe are doing though. We sure are lucky.

Jenny said...

10 year old Clogging outfit great, 4 young woman leaders all the same size as the young women FANTASTIC, pregnate skeleton PRICELESS! I didn't count Michelle because she is a head taller! CUTE CUTE PICTURE.

Jenn said...

Jenny:The clogging outfit itself is actually around 20 years old(yikes!). I'm just like my mother; I don't throw anything away.

Lisa:You wouldn't catch me EVER in my gymnastics outfits. I do draw the line somewhere! :D

Tweeb and Danyette said...

That is hilarious. I wish I still fit into mine.
Danyette