Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BIG DAY!


It was Kade's first day of Kindergarten! He was extremely excited. Darryl took him to class(which he was excited about too). Darryl said Kade couldn't get rid of him fast enough. He kept saying, "Okay, bye Dad." He said his first day was so great. He got a green dot, meaning he didn't ever get in trouble, and he couldn't wait to show me his paper that even showed a green dot. Darryl took a couple pictures with his phone on the first day. I forgot the camera when I went to pick him up so I took a couple on the second day. ;) Don't you love goofy faces! Also, his teacher, Mrs. Stagg, and Principal Brown are in the background onn the right. I have to say too that I have to beg Kade to write letters but he ran into his class and his teacher said there was a paper on his spot for him to write letters and he dug in!

No comments: