Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's been 8 months!



I don't know how 8 months while your pregnant can seem to take forever but after those little babies are here 8 months is gone in a flash!

Cole's new trick: He loves to sit and play. It makes me so sad that he's not content sitting on my lap all the time anymore. He wants to get down and play with his toys. Occasionally he topples over backwards so I try to keep pillows behind him or the boppy, but for the most part he's pretty good. Stats this month are: 15 lbs. and 26 in. Which are almost exactly what Kade and Clint were. I guess he's not so big anymore but he still has more "chub" than they did. He is no where near crawling due to the fact that he hates to be on his belly, so I guess he's more chub than muscle. :) It always seems to amaze me how different each baby can be. Kade and Clint were completely different so I've been watching Cole to see which one he'll be more like. The answer is . . . neither. He is so different in his own way. The other boys didn't sit an play with toys like he does. The other boys would roll around but he doesn't. The other boys talked, he screams. But they are all super cute! A few other things to note: Cole isn't even close to crawling mainly because every time I put him on his stomach he looks at me like I'm torturing him and cries big alligator tears and it just breaks my heart so I let him lay, sit, or stand so I can see his happy face again. Ever since he was 2 months old he just enjoys being on his feet-- Kade was like that so I guess they're not so different.

1 comment:

Spencer's Adventures said...

What a cutie! He's still tiny to me though...for a couple more months :).