Sunday, September 5, 2010

Club Meetings

I came home from work the other night and I was informed that Darryl and the boys had had 3 club meetings while I was gone. ???? I figured Darryl must have started it with the boys and he figured I must have started it with them but the truth is they came up with it all on their own. Club is held in the back of Dad's truck originally, but has since been held in the van and in the family room. Each person takes a turn teaching about something. We've learned about skiing, biking, bikes, backpacking packs, how cars work, how garage doors work, being nice to friends, being quiet in class, and much much more. Since Wednesday we've had about 20 meetings. We took a few pictures a couple days ago. Yesterday Kade and I were the only two available to have club so we went in the van and Kade welcomed us by saying, "Welcome to club. Glad you were all able to make it today. We're sad that Dad and Clint couldn't make it. Maybe . . . um, they could come . . . next time." It was SO adorable. Every meeting is like that though.

No comments: