Sunday, July 17, 2011

"charades"


While we were at my folks house Britain and Ryan started this fun game of "charades" with Kade and Clint. It was so funny because they talked or sang the whole time; charades is suppose to be solely actions and no sounds. They would pair up and put together a routine, run through it and then perform it for the other two. The other two were suppose to guess what they were doing. I laughed when they would reveal what they were suppose to guess. One time it was, "A series of events." :D In these pictures Britain was being the old lady feeding the birds and Clint was being the bird. Clint was a very believable bird. :) It was hilarious to watch. Kade was kicking a goal, again and again and again until while Ryan rode around and sang a ditty.
I was still sicker than sick today. I got up and started getting the kids breakfast but had to run to the bathroom. The last thing I remember is I was having an intense heat flash and felt horrible. The next thing I remember is my mom and Darryl in the bathroom looking over me. Scary. Well I was still throwing up if I was vertical so I just climbed in bed and didn't leave it until the evening to go watch the kids charades because they said it would make me feel better--so sweet. I'll be happy when this bug is gone!

No comments: