Wednesday, July 27, 2011

7 Peaks Take 1

We finally got to put our pass of all passes to use at 7 Peaks. We've been gone so much this summer and when we've been here so have the thunder storms, so today was the day for our first trip. I wasn't surprised much by how excited the boys were. They loved everything about the water park. We stayed in the 2 toddler pools, the lazy river, and did the toddler tubes. I didn't dare attempt anything else without Darryl there. Cole surprised me a little though. He was SO happy. He would throw a fit every time I'd stand up to take him to a different pool. He thought we were leaving and he did not want to go. I was headed down to Aurora to hangout with Grandma and Grandpa for a few days while Darryl is on a longer trip to Chicago, Ohio, and a couple other places around that area, so we didn't stay at 7 Peaks all day :( we put in a few great hours though. It's so fun to see the boys so happy. I love that. As you can imagine Cole was not happy when we were headed out. We stopped to pick up the bag and put on sandals. He whined for a while then as if he got a brilliant idea he suddenly stopped looked up at me, waved, and said "Bye, Bye." He took off for the pool and almost made it before I snatched him up. He's such a stinker and a cutie. We've planned a trip with Darryl next week. I'm so excited to take them again.

No comments: