Saturday, July 16, 2011

Maple Grove Day 3 Pics

We had a great time camping and we were enjoying some time in Aurora. Darryl was trying to fix my mom's fan for her and I went from feeling fine to not so fine. We were going to head to Redmond to do a test run of the Road Rally for Neal but I wasn't up for it. I ended up throwing up and felt better so we headed over to Redmond. We got through most of the rally and then I had to be done. We barely made it into the driveway and I barely made it to the ditch. After that we decided I should probably go to Aurora and lay down in quarantine. I didn't make it to Aurora with out being sick again. The night wasn't much better. I don't know what I ate or what kind of bug I picked up but WOW it's no fun! I pray SO hard that no one else has to deal with this.

No comments: