Monday, January 7, 2008

Banana Bread!


My boys could eat banana bread for every meal. We made some today. The boys are pretty good about helping. Clint was so excited about the eggs, almost more than watching the mixer going around and around. Maybe because it was the only ingredient he recognized.


I shouldn't admit to this but when my kids eat bananas I have been known to break out into that classic ridiculous 80's cheer. You know the one. Here's Kade doing it while we were making banana bread. If you've forgotten you'll remember quickly and then have a devil of a time getting it out of your head!
BANANAS UNITE!

BANANAS SPLIT!

GO BANANAS, GO GO BANANAS HEY!

5 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Too cute! CLint is getting so big. They almost look like twins!

Jenny said...

What! Bananas Unite? I can see you doing your cheer now, but no I have never heard that one before. You will have to do it for me so when or if I make banana bread I can teach my boys.

Jenn said...

Maybe I should have said the "classic rediculous Sevier County cheer."

Rachel said...

Jenn, the bananas cheer was too much for Wayne High, we totally skipped that one too!
But I would love to see you do it in dark blue and maroon!!
Maybe Kade will just have to do.

sono felice said...

Banana cheer? I didn't remember that one until I read "Bananas unite." Where did that come from, anyway?