Friday, January 25, 2008

Dating



Darryl and I got to go on a date today! It was so nice to go and do something fun with him. Our great neighbor watched the boys for us. One of the businesses Redmond works with has a couple corporate passes at Sundance and so Darryl and I spent half the day skiing. I have only been 3 times in my life, all of which are pretty spread out over my almost 30 years, so needless to say I'm not great. Well add to that I haven't been since before I had kids(over 3 years ago). Darryl was great though he was patient with me. He is much more advanced than I. I also had a new experience, skiing in powder-- all the other times have been packed trails without any fresh snow. A not so new experience I had was whiplash. I crashed pretty good once it'll hurt tomorrow.
PS. Unfortunately this isn't a picture of us. Just one I got off their website. :(

4 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

I'm glad you guys got to go! I bet the skiing was awesome. I wonder how your legs are feeling today :).

Rachel said...

I so thought that was the two of you in matching red coats, crusing down the powder and having a good time. Actually, that picture makes me think of a minty fresh gum commercial!
I am glad you two went out and had a good time! Good for you. I agree with Wendy, your legs are gonna be sore sweetie!

deb said...

matt and I went skiing yesterday too. I crashed as well and messed up my knee. I dont think I will go agian for a while

Dan and Marci said...

Wish it was me!! Although Dan doesn't really enjoy it much so I'm kinda out of luck for a date in that realm!