Thursday, January 31, 2008

More to come

Some times I feel like the snow is going to take us over. The forecast is calling for more
and more storms. Boy, I'm ready to throw up my snow shovel. However, some awesome guys in our ward sure make life easier when they come with their tractors and 4-wheelers and scrape my driveway and sidewalk. I don't know if they realize they make my day when they do that. I do love to be outside and shovel snow(weird I know but it's my time to be outside, accomplish something, and just have time to think). But, I don't enjoy it that often. ; ) So I say, 'Feel free to shovel my drive any time you want!'

This is a picture of our back porch. Yes there is a porch under there. As you can see the snow is coming up over the porch heading for the house! I hope this all melts slowly or we'll flood for sure.

2 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Just a little bit more and you can walk onto your garden. Maybe after this next one. It's supposed to be big!

Rachel said...

I am sure it looks worse now!!