Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Video Picks

I've been going back and looking at some old pictures and videos and decided to make my Video picks of 2006.
Here are the top three videos. They are all of Kade when he was 1yr.- 20 mon. old. Warning: You have to ignore my commentary. I really need to quit talking while I film. Also, they were taken on our old snap shot camera so they're kind of hard to see. They're all pretty short and worth watching if you ask me.


#3 Video


#2 Video


And the #1 Video

5 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

So fun! The pancakes one is my favorite too. I'll remind you now to make sure and get a video like that of Clint. We have a ton of video of Tyler and hardly none of Abby. Maybe I don't have to tell you and I'm just a slacker :). They grow up too fast!

Jenny said...

I will have to watch these on my computer when it gets back. I don't have sound, I can't wait. I did watch one and I didn't hear you say 1 thing... HEE HEE HEE

deb said...

I love your commentary. I cant wait to see you.

sono felice said...

I loved #2! He was laughing so hard he could hardly breathe. What was that noise and who was making it?

Jenn said...

The noise in #2 was a Chewbacca impersonation done by a great friend of ours from Price.
BTW: I don't recognize "sono felice" username. I'd love to know who I'm commenting to. :)