Thursday, January 10, 2008

Guitar Hero



Our little rock star! And slight addict. It all started the summer of 2007. If you've ever played Guitar Hero you know how addicting it is-- even if you're not very good. The addiction got a hold of Kade the first time he played. Every time we go to Grandma's house he runs through the door, says "Hello", then "Where's my guitar?" as he begins searching for it. Darryl and I try to act somewhat mature and hold off running straight for the game, so we greet everyone and drop our bags. That is usually long enough before we break out the guitars and the PlayStation. What a fun toy! This picture was taken right after Kade finished playing a song. At the end of the song he puts his arms in the air and says, "Ya, we ROCK!"

3 comments:

Rachel said...

KADE ROCKS!!
So addicting, I know. you try not to be excited, but sometimes you just can't help it!

Spencer's Adventures said...

I've heard about those and how addicting they are. I've never tried it...sounds fun though. Cute picture.

Jenny said...

I have heard a lot about the games, I do love the wii and I heard that that is one of the best games. I personally can't keep myself away from the "cow races" I wonder if the cow races are on the play station. Cute Cute Kade Rocks! Hope you had a nice time in California, can't wait for the pictures. Nice to see you are back safe and posting again.