Sunday, January 13, 2008

0 - 76












I'm not referring to a game score. 0 deg. is Heber City, UT and 76 deg. is San Diego, CA. Did you know that there are places that look like this in January. Once a year the company lets the wives join their husbands at a salt show. That was fun to spend time with people Darryl works with and their wives. It was great too to take a break and just be with Darryl. Thanks to his folks for watching our boys. It was also nice for me to see what it is like for Darryl when he's away from home on the salt shows. Can you believe while I was there I didn't take one picture, so I had to snatch some off their website.
While on the trip I spent a lot of time walking along the bay, and lying at the pool; anything to soak up the sun. It felt so great! We spent a lot of time eating too. We had some of the most fabulous meals I've ever eaten.

4 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

I'm still so jealous!!! Glad you got to go. Hope you will get acclamated to the North Pole soon.

Stacie Aho said...

How fun!!! I love San Diego. That's so nice you had time away with Darryl. I am looking forward to taking a trip without MJ someday in the future- if he ever stops nursing!!
-Stacie

Jenny said...

Sounds like beautiful weather, we will plan a snow day to get you back to reality!

Rachel said...

It is hard to imagine such beauty and warmth only a day away!! Ahh,,,,,,,, wishful thinking!

We had your yummy chicken recipe tonight. Loved it! Thanks.