Friday, January 11, 2008

Got my wings


I flew in a jet for the first time today. Not what I imagined it would be like. When we stepped onto the plane I said to Darryl, "It's a lot tighter than I pictured." His reply, "It gets worse, this is first class." I was again surprised with the take off. It reminded me of an amusement park ride. My stomach wasn't amused though. Luckily the ride back didn't effect me as much. I've always thought of flying as this magical thing. Well now that I've flown I see it as just another mode of transportation. Funny how perspective can change.

2 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Congratulations on your first flight! What's next?

Stacie Aho said...

Your first flight really?! That's awesome. I'm glad you went! Did you have to do any deep breathing in the barf bag?? Hahaha
-Stacie