Friday, January 4, 2008

Finished!

I'm done!!!! I just finished blogging past 2007 months. Darryl just asked, "Now what?" Hmmm. I guess I'll just keep my blog updated now with what is going on currently. Hmmmm. Or maybe I'll go back and do 2005 and 2006. We'll see if I get there. Right now I've got to worry about making some cards for my card exchange and finish scrapbooking the traditional calendar for my mom. Yes I know 2008 has already started. I always do the calendar in Dec. and give it to her for Christmas but this year it wasn't happening. I was ready to do it the week I got home from tending my sisters 4 boys. Yes, I had 6 boys for a week. There were some crazy moments. The one that took the blue ribbon was when I was wrestling/trying to change a super messy diaper on her 2 year old, while my Clint was screaming out of jealousy, while Kade was trying to brush his teeth with hemorrhoid cream, while the 8 and 6 year olds were spraying down the 4 year old with Lysol because he'd had an accident and messed in his pants. Timing was great with all of that! Anyway, back to my point, the calendar didn't get done the weeks between that and Christmas because my boys had the worst flu bug they've ever had. So it's onto projects and more!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

You are so funny, I laughed and laughed. I am sorry about all the boys but what fun memories! NOW kept forever!

Jenny said...

oh by the way, I am finished reading your 2007, I couldn't stop thinking about Darryl's crash! Scary! I love that more of my friends are bloggers.

Jenn said...

I have fun reading all your comments.

Rachel said...

You are so good to back blog! I read a couple, I will have to read more. I love seeing summer pictures!! I love the green grass and the warm looking days! I LOVE shoveling snow too, don't get me wrong!

Jenny said...

I love your slide show of Clints tantrum, how did you make it constantly move????