Sunday, April 13, 2008

And another one down

Darryl was asked to cut down a big dead tree for a local business. Because they'd have to shut down Main Street for a little while the city said, "Sunday at 6:00 AM is your time to do it." Darryl wasn't happy about the day but relized why they had to do it on Sunday. Darryl use to work for a tree company but now owns his own saws and just loves the work. He said this tree was fun but I know he enjoys them more when he gets to climb them. He's such a monkey man.
















11 hours later


5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Doesn't that make you nervous having him do that? It would scare me to death!!

Jenny said...

I had to drive around those 7 little cones in the middle of the first lane. I had no idea it was Daryl. I won't tell you what I said about the little orange cones! I hate to see those big trees go down. He did get it done pretty quick!

Jenn said...

Jenny,
Darryl said to ask you if you were the one that ran the cones over? :)He said someone plowed over them.

Rachel said...

That was me!

Just kidding!

I didn't know Darryl was a chainsaw kind of guy! I am learning alot about you guys, skiers and chainsaw men! Ask him how long his bar is for me. I am guessing 42 inches from the pictures, maybe a titch bigger.

Rachel said...

Just clicked in for a close up, a Stihl 36 inch maybe?