Tuesday, April 22, 2008

modbe PAR-TAY!

Tonight I had one of those parties that everyone dreads at one point or another. You want to go because you feel obligated but you don't want to buy what they're selling necessarily. You hate leaving and not buying anything because you want to help your friend out, but . . .uurrrgggg.
Hopefully there aren't too many of you that will avoid making eye contact with me because I invited you. :)
The party was such a great time. The one thing I didn't like was that I didn't get the chance to really chat with everyone who came. There was just too much to do and I couldn't quite go chat with them while they were trying on clothes, and swimming suits. : /
PS If anyone is still interested in trying something on or ordering something I have the stuff until Saturday. To check them out online it is: www.jengabrielson.mymodbe.com

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Jen, I wrote on a comment that I missed your party, but then I realized that I really hadn't! so I was excited to come over after our sewing enrichment activity, but then that lasted until 10:30. sorry I really did miss your party!

Jenn said...

After I saw your comment I realized that you'd thought you'd missed it. I just thought that's something I would do.

Your enrichments are so stinking fun! I think all of Heber 11th should be honorary members like Jenny. Maybe you could just start rubbing shoulders with our RS. Did you know Janie Taylor. She's our new Enrichment leader. Maybe we sould get her to take up sewing if she already hasn't.

bonnerbunch said...

I loved the party! It was lots of fun and now I am sort of looking forward to swimsuit season now! Thanks for helping me out with Dax too! Can't wait to get it now!! Thanks again!

Jenny said...

I looked at the swimming suits online... sooo awesome. I just need another 7 months or so until I can fit into something like that.