Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Princess

It was prom last night so some of the high school kids came to church a little more dressy than usual.
We were walking out of sacrament meeting and Kade noticed a girl down the hall. He gasped and said, "A princess!. . . Lets go get her!" He stared running but with me and Clint attached our little human train didn't go very fast. She had slipped into her classroom before we could reach her. I opened the door for him to talk to her but he was too shy and hid behind me.

4 comments:

Brasher family said...

Hey Jenn! It's Ashlee (McKinlay) Brasher. I haven't seen you, well, I think since high school. I just wanted to say hi! You have a very cute little family! It's fun to see old friends and see what's going on in their lives. I am going to add you to my blog, if that's okay.

thelarsenfamilyexpeditions said...

hi Jenn, I watched Abby today
and she talked about the green
princess too. It was cute. I like
when the girls wear their dresses
to church. We had a lot in our
ward also. You don't see that in
Maryland. Way cool that they can
wear them more than once. To bad
the young men don't wear their
suits so that they can be the
princes.

Spencer's Adventures said...

I should have asked you what door she went in. Abby talked about finding the green princess all day on Sunday!

Jenn said...

I was actually Megan so she was just going into their sunday school room when I was dropping the boys off at nursery.
That's why I thought he'd be excited to see another princess(the green princess).