Monday, April 28, 2008

Planting the garden!


I don't know if I can do Kade's excitement level justice with this one. He is always so excited about life but he just couldn't wait to plant the peas in the garden today. The first few peas he so carefully placed, then he scattered two handfuls of peas, and then wanted to play with the neighbor. I expected he wouldn't want to endure all of the planting so I put in the chard, onion, cilantro, and beets while he was napping. Last years harvest wasn't the best for Heber City so we're hoping for a great year this year!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow....your so green thumbish!

Oh and yes please!!!! I would love some help on the blogging and picture adding!

K'Brina Colby said...

I love having a garden. We have had one every year since we moved back home. I makes me feel so self-sufficent. And there is nothing better than a fresh garden tomatoe.

Autumn said...

How fun to have a garden! I can't wait until we have our own house again so we can start doing stuff like that!