Thursday, April 10, 2008

Easterin' 2008

What a fun weekend. Our family has an "Easterin'" tradition to celebrate Easter and my Grandma's birthday. We always go to a spot south of Capital Reef on the Saturday of Easter, but with Easter so early this year we bumped our outing back to Apr. 12th. Grandma couldn't come this year because she passed out a couple weeks ago and fell. She's home now and doing okay. She just turned 94. Wow! What a neat legacy she has. Jessi and Steph, friends of my brother, have unofficially been added to our family so they have joined us the past few years. They brought two of their grand kids with them this year.

My immediate family travels down the day before and camps. It was a cold night but we all stayed warm in the tent except Darryl-- go figure that. He just didn't wear warm clothes to bed like the boys and I. Kade never made a peep. Clint did make some noise at about 4:30 but I he was still asleep. I thought if I put him in bed with me he'd be better but not so. I should have just left him.

The boys ran straight for Kylee's Dora 4-wheeler. Clint wanted to stay on it forever. Kade enjoyed riding on back with Kylee.

1 comment:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Now that is my kind of 4-wheeler. I could handle that!