Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Problem Solving


I found Kade painting today. I knew he could get out the paints, cup, and coloring book but how did he get water to paint with? Any guesses? I noticed the sippy cup but knew there was no way he shook water into the cup especially that much. I asked Kade how he got water to paint. I was in the middle of the question when I noticed the water was a little cloudy. He didn't hesitate to show me how he got the water either. Yep, suck it out of the sippy and spit it into the cup a few times and you're in business!

4 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

That is awesome! I was still trying to think of how he would have gotten cloudy water. He is obviously a little more advanced than me!

Jenny said...

That is a great trick, my boys love that!

Rachel said...

That is so awesome! What a great kid. He is using that noodle of his. My neighbor tells me that we should be grateful they are problem solving at such a young age. If they were adults and using the same skills we would commend them for their ingenuity!

Dani said...

I see you haven't accepted my invitation to read my blog...I hope I have the right email address for you. If you didn't get the invite emailed let me know and I'll try again. Cute little guy- by the way