Monday, July 20, 2015

Abracadabra Time!

What a fun birthday party!-- I can say that because I really didn't do much, it was all the magician.  We had a smaller crowd because many of his friends were gone on vacations but Kade, Luke, Parker, Clint, Cole, Preston, Zack, and Ashton were all completely amazed at everything the magician did.  In fact, I had such a hard time deciding which pictures to post because their expressions in each of the pictures were worth keeping.  I even was completely amazed.  I was standing behind him  taking pictures of the kids and I still couldn't see how he was pulling off some of the tricks.  It was crazy!  
I need to add that Clint completely designed his invitations.  I ran the computer but he told me what he wanted and where and would ask me to look for pictures, quotes, or wording from other invitations online.  I love when they know what they want and we can make it happen.



























No comments: