Friday, July 17, 2015

All Tuckered Out!

Cole finished his dinner at 6:30, got up from the table and while walking to his room said, "I just want to go to bed."  I thought he might go lay down but get bored with laying there and then he'd be off playing something.  I started cleaning up the kitchen, which isn't a quiet process; Cole's bedroom borders the kitchen.  After about 5 minutes I realized I hadn't seen him.  I went in to see what he was up to and found this.  His bedroom door wide open, his blinds pulled up, it's 6:36 PM and Cole he was asleep for the night.  I was shocked because his room was blinding bright from the sun shining through his west-side window.  He clearly takes after his father.  Darryl can sleep through brightness and noise where I have to have all sound and light blocked out.  I guess you could say he was all tuckered out.

No comments: